We're planning a Summer trip through New Zealand with highlights including:
- Walking the Milford, Keppler and Routeburn tracks (probably back to back).
- Time in tourism hotspots including Queenstown and Rotorua.
- City-seeing in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
- Lots of lazy afternoons at beaches up and down the North Island.
We're also hoping to be joined along the way by a special guest from Britain.
And you can still follow along in three easy ways:
1. Get the Indie Travel Podcast in iTunes or via RSS.
2. Sign up to our weekly website mailing list:
3. Join our Facebook page in the sidebar.
There's also going to be a New Zealand feature in the December edition of the Indie Travel Podcast Magazine. You can read for free online on buy a print subscription.
If you hate New Zealand, that's ... not OK, but in 2010 we hope to visit:
- South America
- The UK and hopefully some more of Europe
- Northern Africa
- and get into Asia around 2011
If you would like to sponsor a part of our trip or partner with us in creative ways, get in touch.